Phone: 0535-2636602, +91 8874444927

1. Students will be admitted to all the faculties as per number of seats fixed and admission duration declared by the university.

2. Admission application forms may be procured from the college by paying requisite fee of Rs 100 per form.

3. All entries in the form will be filled by the candidate themselves along with the following enclosures:

a. Attested copies of the marks-sheets of the last classes attended

b. Date of birth certificate (attested copy of the High School certificate)

c. Original copy of the character certificate issued by the principal of the last institution attended

d. Transfer certificate and migration certificate (wherever necessary)

e. Latest passport size photograph

f. Caste/Income/Residential Address certificate issued by competent official for candidates belonging to reserved class

Admissions to B.Ed. and M.Ed.Classes

Admissions to B.Ed. classes are held through an entrance examination held by a university designated for the purpose by the Uttar Pradesh Government. The univeristy conducting entrance examination allocates students to different colleges and universities.

Admissions to M.Ed. classes are made through an entrance examination conducted by the affiliating university i.e. University of Lucknow, Lucknow.

On clearance of admission by the college authorities, the candidate will deposit the fee (see details) in Bachhrawan branch of State Bank of India. The candidate will then deposit the original student copy of the challan in the college office. Fee once deposited will not be returned.

Admissions in B.Lib. Classes

Admissions to B Lib classes are held through an entrance examination. A total of 85 per cent seats are filled through this entrance examination, while the rest 15 per cent seats are filled through the management .